At the end of June, we wrapped up our first season of coach pitch baseball! We had such a great time and Craig had so much fun playing with Chase and the rest of the kids. We have had such a great core group of kids and parents that we have played with the last 2 years and I can definitely see how you become really good friends with people you meet through your kids sports :)
Most games I was trying to keep Hadley entertained and constantly checking in on Brady at the playground, but for the last game of the season my neighbor was gracious enough to babysit Hadley so that I could actually sit in the stands, take pictures and cheer!
Love this shot of Craig pitching to Chase!
After the last game we had a quick cupcake and ice cream party and enjoyed the start of the summer weather! Until next spring...
No comments:
Post a Comment