Wednesday, August 27, 2014

11 Months

Wow, this post is sooo late but I had to make sure I went back and added it in!  Since Hadley is now 13 months as I type this, I will have to keep this short and sweet and remember what I can!


SLEEPING: She is sleeping like a dreamboat now that we figured out how to get her through the night!  She goes to sleep at 7:30pm and we put her in wide awake and she grabs her blankie, rolls onto her tummy and is out until 6am!  Yay!

EATING:  She still drinks formula bottles throughout the day but does great drinking water out of a sippie cup.  We have been trying to get her to eat more real food and some days she loves it and other days she throws everything on the floor (I forgot how annoying eating is at this age!)  Some of her staples are: yogurt, applesauce, sweet potatoes, crackers, cheese, peanut butter, mac and cheese and cereal.

CLOTHES: She fits in some 9 month clothes and some 12 month clothes.  She is still little but fits in pretty much the correct size of clothing.

Hadley is soooo close to walking but just hasn't quite let go to do it on her own yet!  We are so surprised because we thought she would be the earliest one but she isn't ready.  She cruises all along the furniture, walks super fast with her walker and has started climbing the stairs though - she is always on the move!!





We are working on collecting more girl toys but for now she seems to think her brother's trucks and boy toys are still pretty fun :)



No comments: