When Hadley was born, our hospital had a professional photographer come by and my parents generously bought us a package to get a bunch of newborn pictures taken. They turned out beautiful and we used them in our announcements and framed some in her room!
Little did I know that included in that package was the option of 3 more in home photo shoots with a free sitting free throughout the year! I was so excited when I got the email about it. We skipped the 3 month one, but when Hadley was 6 months old we had our photographer, Megan, come to our house and take some pictures. She was there for about an hour and a half and the kids were crazy but she was so sweet and was able to capture some really great moments :)
The first 5 we purchased and the rest I "borrowed" from the proof gallery so I could at least have the memories.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
I love the five you picked. The one with the teddy bears is so cute and "real". :)
Post a Comment