Monday, March 24, 2014

Nursery Tour

I realized recently that I have never documented Hadley's nursery on the blog! 
When deciding on how to decorate a baby girls room, I wanted to go with something girly yet I didn't want a standard bright pink or purple room.  Enter Pinterest... and I fell in love with the gray, white and pink theme and it even got Craig's stamp of approval for not being too over the top girly :)  I also wanted to incorporate the chevron pattern so her crib sheet, prints on her wall and the banner above her bed hit the mark perfectly for me.
 
We re-used all of our furniture that we have had with the boys and really just had to buy new bedding (thank you Mom and Dad), decorations and accents!  We also were gifted some incredibly thoughtful and adorable gifts that just happened to work so perfectly with her room!
 
This is honestly my favorite room in our house and it feels so calming and sweet and relaxing.
 
 
 
 
Love her butterfly mobile from Pottery Barn and her pennant from Etsy. 
 
 
Her walk in closet because every girl MUST have one :)

 
My Mom stitched this the year I was born and gave it to me while I was pregnant with Hads - such a special item to hang on her wall.

 
This chair has seen many long nights of rocking babies

 
Super thoughtful homemade gift from my neighbor, Heather, and it ended up matching her room perfectly!
 
 
Prints from Etsy - love that site!


 
 
 
Another thoughtful gift that came in the mail from one of my co-workers, Kelli.  Love how personalized it is....I need to step up my gift giving!
 
 
Homemade teddy bear that Grandma H made Hadley for Christmas.  It is filled with lavender and can be microwaved for a soothing scent.  Love the personalized monogram :)
(It says Grandma Loves Hadley if it is hard to read)
 
 
Another personalized gift that came from my friend Lindsay in Florida.  We haven't seen each other in probably 7 years but you know those people who will always be in your life....
 

And that is our sweet girl's room! 
I will be sad to turn it into a "little girls" room one day and am enjoying and savoring our last nursery.

No comments: