Friday, January 10, 2014

Fall Family Photos

I realized that I never posted our family photos we took last October...

Every spring and fall our daycare has a photographer that offers free 20 minute "mini" sessions for all of the families.  The fall ones are at a lake by our house and the trees are always amazingly gorgeous!!  With 3 kids this year we weren't sure how this was going to go :)  Brady was of course our tough one and kept walking off with his arms crossed and turning his back to us - haa!  Chase was our perfect smiler as always and Hads was her content self along for the ride.  My main goal was 1 decent family picture and 1 of all 3 kids.  I was so happy with the results!!  

I am way more of a fan of candid action shots but for a free 20 minute session I will take it :)  We ended up buying 3 of them (the top 3) but I had to snag a few others from the site just for my own memories...don't mind the PROOF written on them - lol!
















No comments: