We decided to enroll him in swim lessons at our gym and he just finished his second month. The experience so far has been outstanding!!! Chase's swim teacher is Mr. Daniel and there are only 3 kids in each class. Lessons are every Wed night for 30 minutes and at first I thought, "Only 30 minutes? He will never learn to swim!"
But I have been so pleasantly surprised with how awesome his teacher has been and how far Chase has come in 2 months so far! He is floating on his back, swimming about 5 feet apart and diving under the water to grab rings off the floor of the pool. He loves going to lessons and we just decided to extend his lessons through October. Hopefully he is close to being a little fish without a floatie and I know Craig and I can breathe a little easier having 1 water-safe kiddo under our belts!


No comments:
Post a Comment