A few hours later we had our first visitors. Adam, Katie & Dani came over to meet and hold Brady. We have the best friends in the world (seriously we do) so our boys have lots of amazing "Auntie's and Uncles!"
Along with sweet gifts for Brady, Adam & Katie brought Chase a BIG BROTHER gift - a giant playdoh conveyer belt set. He absolutely LOVES it and wants to play with it everyday as soon as he gets home from school :)
Later that night Craig's parents came over to bring us dinner and for more Brady time:) They brought us a cute Texas A&M sweatsuit for Brady and Chase got another gift (spoiled kid - ha ha) - some mini race cars that he loves playing with. They are tiny and he hasn't lost them yet - pretty amazing :)
That night was pretty rough for me because I thought I felt fine and tried to do too much and ended up in A LOT of pain that night. Thank God for Percocet so I could finally fall asleep and get the rest I needed to start healing! Our first night with Brady went well. Still had to check every few minutes to make sure he was breathing - ha ha - but he slept in like 2-3 hour chunks so we actually got some decent sleep. Hopefully he'll keep that up!
1 comment:
Congratulations! And I love it that you named the little man after the best quarterback in the NFL...nice! ;)
Post a Comment