Thursday, January 20, 2011

Amazingly Blessed

Having a new baby is so incredibly emotional and brings out such an outpouring of love all around you. I have been absolutely amazed and incredibly humbled by all the gifts, cards, meals and love we have recieved from our friends and family. I have always known that we have amazing friends, but these past few weeks have really made me aware of how blessed we truly are.

While we were in the hospital one of the nurses said "It takes a village" when talking about raising kids. She's right and we have 2 very lucky kids who have the BEST "village" I could ever ask for.

Thank you everyone for your support and love!






OK - so I had to share this as well - it literally took my breathe away for some reason. Yesterday we got a card in the mail from the hospital where Brady was born. It was personally signed by every nurse that took care of us while we were there and they talked about Brady & Chase and how much they enjoyed meeting us and wished us luck. I mean who does that? Amazing!


No comments: