Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas Eve set up... All the gifts are out from Santa and we can't wait for Chase's face when he sees everything in the morning!




Here comes Chase! Look at all the new toys!!









Present Time! Chase loved opening gifts this year - he opened all of his and even had to help Craig and I open all of ours :)




Chase's painting he made at school for us



More presents!




And the one gift Chase was waiting for - the one he kept telling Santa he wanted...



Ta Da! A Nerf Gun!



Holy cow - what a mess! Time to clean up to have guests over for Christmas brunch.




We had Craig's parents, Ty, Brad, Melissa and the boys over for brunch at 10:30. Craig's parents and Ty stayed through the afternoon and we played a few mean games of HORSE using Chase's basketball hoop :) I have to brag that I won both games - yes 39 weeks pregnant and all thank you!

Chase playing with his new Etch a Sketch from Aunt Christine & Uncle Jim



That night we headed over to Jill & Don's for a delicious Christmas dinner with the whole family. I didn't take too many pictures but got a few of all the kids eating some Santa cookies for dessert and everyone rocking out to the new Rock Band game Kyler, Marae & Ashlyn got for Christmas!







We had a wonderful Christmas and now we are ready for our real Christmas present in 5 days - our new baby!!

2 comments:

The Frisbees said...

Looks like he really had fun at Christmas this year! That picture with the gun is hilarious! It is huge!

Sara Walker said...

What a fun time! So where are the new baby pics?! Call me sometime girl! I miss you!