Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He's Back!!!

Our little walker that is.... As most people know Chase broke his foot a month ago and right before that happened he was walking SO well. He was walking all over the place on his own. When he broke his foot and after having his cast on for 10 days he had a complete regression and went back to crawling only. He has been cruising but scared to let go and actually walk.

Chase was in a really fun and playful mood last night and out of nowhere started walking back and forth between Craig & I!!! YEA!!! We couldn't believe it. We were cheering like crazy and he was loving it and laughing so hard as he was walking. I finally grabbed the camera on about the 10th run so he started to wind down a bit but you still get the idea! He is on his way back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Chase! He's a pro...it's like nothing ever happened! I like the walking stage much better than the crawling. Once they are solid walkers, its a whole new world to explore.