My favorite part of every day is going in and getting Chase out of his crib in the morning or after naps. He has such a big smile and he snuggles in your neck right when he wakes up - love it!
Good Morning Chase...Happy Birthday!
Chase had some breakfast then got all cleaned up for his fun day....
Next Chase and I took a long walk down to our favorite coffee shop. We hung out in the beautiful sunshine, I had some coffee and we shared a bagel and Chase charmed every customer around us - he was a big hit. After about an hour we walked along the beach and came back home to play. Chase played with a bunch of his new toys and then went down for a nap.
Chase woke up and we headed to Daddy's work to say Hi to everyone and then we headed to the beach for a birthday picnic...
We came home and I tried to get some 1 year old photos of Chase with his bear... he was super hyper and attacking the bear so we will have to try again this weekend when Daddy can help us out :)
That night we opened one last birthday gift and had a yummy dinner together.
I had soo much fun with you today baby -- what an amazing year we have had together. We have grown just as much as you this year and love you with every ounce we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment