Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love!

Today is my amazing husband's 28th birthday!

Craig - My husband, my best friend, my soulmate. I am more in love with you every day and I thank God that we found eachother. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and Daddy - Chase & I are very lucky! I hope everything you wished for comes true this year!

We spent the day having breakfast as a family, going on a great walk around our neighborhood then met my parents in Long Beach for lunch at the YardHouse!

Chase helping Daddy open some gifts...

Chase's card to his Daddy

Daddy's CD tastes good..

Uh oh - Craig got MLB.com. Now he can watch EVERY single Rockies game online.. we may have lost him for awhile :0)

Chase helping Daddy blow out the candles on his homemade (thank you)rhubarb crumble pie - yum yum!!!


I never got a chance to post some pictures of the birthday celebration for both Craig & Chase when we were in Colorado last weekend. We got a chance to celebrate with Craig's family last Sunday before we flew home.
Opening a CSU outfit from Uncle Ty

Craig & Chase sharing a cake

The older boys took the candles and Chase started crying - ha ha!

Trying some whipped cream for the first time

Opening some gifts

Grandma & Papa with all the Grandkids!!!

No comments: