Friday, March 13, 2009

Montague BBQ in San Diego!

Last weekend our wonderful friends, Brian & Lindsey, were back in San Diego visiting from Tampa - which is where they live now. We miss them soo much and had so much fun together when we all lived in San Diego so it was great to see them again! They have 2 adorable boys now, JB & Brayden, and it was fun to watch them run around and for them to meet Chase! I wish we could have spent more time with them but even a few hours was awesome!! I can't believe I did such a terrible job taking pictures - I didn't even get one of all of us together!

We also got to see Sara, who is a co-worker of mine, and her husband and 2 beautiful girls. Sara is still out on maternity leave with Olivia so it was fun to get all of us and our new families together:)

Linds, Sara (holding Olivia) and I

Craig and Chase staying warm in their hoodies

Brayden trying to ride a skateboard

We ended up staying in a hotel down there since Christine & Jim don't have an extra bed anymore - Ben took over :) Chase was enjoying the life of luxury in our huge bed!

Passed out after a fun time at the bay!


Our night ended a little rough with Chase. Getting over a cold + Teething + Sleeping in a Pack 'N Play = Horrible Night for Mom & Dad!!!! From 10pm-midnight he would let out a cry about every 30 seconds and then calm down... it was a little frustrating but we made it through:) Everyday is something new! If he wasn't so darn cute maybe we would be mad at him.. ha ha!

We miss you Montague's - we will have to visit Tampa next :0)

No comments: