Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ben's 1st BBQ

We went to Christine & Jim's place in San Diego this past Saturday to see our little nephew again and have a nice BBQ in his honor :0) Jim's parents and one of his sisters, MaryJane, were visiting so my parents, Craig, Chase & I went down to spend the afternoon with them. We were graced with gorgeous 80 degree weather and enjoyed hanging with the fam!

The new Frisbee family opening some Dom Perignon to celebrate the arrival of Ben!

The new Daddy's with Ben

The new Momma's and their little men

Funny story.. I was looking at the pictures Christine sent of them taking Ben home from the hospital and saw the PJ's he was wearing. I started laughing because Chase has the exact same ones! Of course I had to bring them down with us last weekend so we could get a picture of the cousins in matching PJ's....


Proud Parents

Sisters & New Momma's!

Very proud Grandparents :0)

No comments: