Here are some pictures of Chase with his bear...it is getting hard to get a good picture with how active he is!
Staring eachother down...
Chase has another 1st at 10 months - an overnight incredible fear of the bath...? It started about 2 weeks ago and hit us out of nowhere. Chase used to absolutely love the bath and would laugh and play and would actually cry when you took him out. All of a sudden 2 weeks ago we put him in his duck bath and he completely freaked out. He was screaming bloody murder, tears flying, reaching for the side and flailing his little body around.. it was actually kind of scary because he launched himself out of the duck while flailing but luckily we were holding him and caught him. We have tried everything from Craig getting in the tub, me getting in the tub, games, toys, singing, etc... I read about it and I guess it happens all the time and is just a phase.. so I guess this too shall pass:0)
Lastly - it is March Madness of course so I had to post a quick picture of my boys enjoying a game and a beer together while cheering on Texas A & M!
1 comment:
He is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment