Mom came up to take Chase & I to lunch and then we walked around the beach and pier for a little while - thanks for coming up Mom!
As soon as Craig got home we headed to an amazing park in Manhattan beach overlooking the ocean. We had a yummy picnic of salads & some white wine (Chase had the usual - breast milk:) ) and got a great sunset. We've decided picnics are definitely the way to go with Chase instead of restaurants. We are so bummed we didn't know about this park until now because it was just perfect but we will definitely be back!
When we got home I got to open some cards and gifts from my 2 boys and then Chase helped me blow out candles on the yummy cake Craig made himself (Funfetti of course). It was delicious!
Here is a card Chase wrote himself & his handprint - what a smart kid I have:)
Flowers from Craig
Thanks Craig for making the day so special - this has been an amazing 26th year. It is crazy to think of everything that has happened in the past year including the most amazing gift of all - my precious son! I know number 27 will be filled with great memories & lots of fun, love and happiness!
Thank you to everyone for your calls, emails and cards - I felt very loved:)
August is the month of birthdays so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the rest of my birthday month crew...
Jim, Austin, Drew, Melissa, Tricia, Kasia & Megan
Hope you all had or will have a special and Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Happy birthday! It looks like you had a pretty special day! Think about how much has happened in the past year and how much will happen in the year to come!
Post a Comment