Sunday, May 18, 2008

Due Date Come & Gone?

Well, today is the day our little man is supposed to make his arrival - I guess we wait and see if he decides to come in the next 13 hours:) As of Friday he was pretty happy still in Mom's belly as you can see. Craig and I went on a long walk Friday evening around the neighborhood and have been eating spicy food and he even gave me a foot rub last night! Ha Ha love all the wives tales!
One great thing that came from Craig and my walk Friday night is we found an overlook by these huge homes near us that have an amazing view of the marina, city and the ocean. Don't know what those people do but pretty sure one was a prof athlete since they had a car outside with an ESPY's monogram on it. We also found a neat dog park - not that we need it, but it was full of people that were super friendly. Lastly we found a Little League park that had an amazing view off the cliffs of the ocean - it was a little ridiculous. I really love our neighborhood!

3 comments:

Sara Walker said...

I swear you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! All baby for sure. Weird, including you I have 3friends that were all due on May 18th. And so far, you are all late! One was induced today, the other tomorrow night, what's your Dr's plan? Can't wait to see the little guy! Sara

Christine D'Aquanni said...

You look fantastic! Wow! I can't believe the due date has come and gone already! Thanks for the update! He will be here soon!

Sarah M said...

Lori,
I check your blog every day for the big news that baby Hoelting has come out to play with all of us!! I can't wait to meet him soon.

Sarah