Chase has been such a great baby - barely crying at all. He sleeps a lot during the day and we are getting much better at breast-feeding. Our typical night has been up till 12:o0 or 1am with him then sleep a few hours then up from 3-5am then a few more hours of sleep and then up at 8am. It is definitely a little tough but worth it!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Chase's First Week
Chase has been such a great baby - barely crying at all. He sleeps a lot during the day and we are getting much better at breast-feeding. Our typical night has been up till 12:o0 or 1am with him then sleep a few hours then up from 3-5am then a few more hours of sleep and then up at 8am. It is definitely a little tough but worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know I might be a bit biased, but I swear my nephew is the cutest baby ever! It was a joy to spend all weekend with you guys and Chase! Love you!
Post a Comment