Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby on The Way!

Well, here is my first post. I decided to get a blog set up and since I am on maternity leave already and our little man has decided to hold off on arriving - I figured this would be the perfect time to get started!
I am officially 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant - meaning we should expect Baby H to be here by this Sunday but unfortunately I think we may have to wait a bit longer. I went for my weekly Dr appt today and there was zero progress. I will have to do Craig and I's walk everyday since it is up and down some crazy hills to get down to the beach - maybe that will help:) We are ready to meet him. I have been blessed to have an easy pregnancy this far - no sickness - but we are ready to finally hold him in our arms!

We have his nursery pretty much done - just waiting on a valence and drapes to arrive. Craig did a great job painting stripes on the wall. It was definitely frustrating when he discovered the room was not square and the level just would not work perfect but he won the battle and it looks great! We think it turned into quite a cute little boy's room!

2 comments:

CSURAM1 said...

Lori, I'm so excited! Tell the little man to stop doddling

Sara Walker said...

I love it! Wow, Craig did a great job painting. The furniture looks great too. I'm so excited for you.
Sara