We sure know how to celebrate birthdays around here and Hadley's 2nd birthday was no exception!
I cannot believe my baby is 2...she is a full blown little girl now with the 13 year old sass to prove it - haa! I am amazed at how much our sweet Hads has grown these last 2 years, she has completed our world and gets more fun every single day.
The day prior to her actual birthday, we celebrated with watermelon cupcakes in her daycare class.
I took the day off for her birthday and we took Chase to his last day of soccer camp together. Grandma & Papa surprised us and showed up to see Chase's award ceremony and give Hadley her birthday present!
Balloon fun after her nap that day!
Celebrating with presents and cake at home on her birthday night!
Trying out her new princess shoes from Grandma & Papa...I think she likes them!
Testing out her new scooter. She is a natural and was excited to keep up with her brothers!
Finishing the birthday festivities with a party with family and neighborhood friends!
Her cake!
My neighbor Michelle is amazing and came up with this when I asked her to do a shoe cake. It was perfect and Hadley's face LIT UP when she saw it :)
Hanging with Aunt Jill
Yup these next 2 capture our world pretty well, lol!
Hadley, Marae & Ashlyn
Chase trying to help the candle stay lit!
She is just slightly girly, lol!
Our cutie neighbor and Hadley's classmate, Kyra
So many fun girls in her life to play with!






No comments:
Post a Comment