Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Mommy & Son Carnival Date Night

There is a carnival that comes to a local outdoor area close to us every year and since it is in the same parking lot as the gym Chase goes to summer camp at, we drive by it every day!  I am not a huge fan of this carnival since 2 years ago (8 1/2 month pregnant with Hadley) we lost Brady for about 30 minutes.  Worst moment of my life to date.....and seriously this carnival still makes me cringe because of it.  
BUT the boys were dying to go, so one Thursday summer night I decided to have a Mommy/son date and we spent a hot summer night there enjoying the rides and finishing the night with frozen yogurt.  No one got lost, the boys were amazing and I now have a MUCH better memory of our local carnival ;)






Chase's favorite ride!
He was the only one on, lol, on the left in a turquoise shirt...




Brady's favorite ride...







No comments: