Friday, April 12, 2013

Quick Trip to CA!

Last week I had the opportunity to run a training in Temecula and I jumped at the chance!  I knew I would be able to see Mom, Dad, Christine, Jim & Ben while I was there, so I was more than thrilled :)

I flew in Wed afternoon and went and met my parents at the Carlsbad outlets.  We grabbed lunch and shopped a bit and then headed over to Christine and Jim's house.  We got to see the progress on their new floors and also check out the transition of Ben's room into a big boy room!  We hung out at their house for a bit and then headed to a great restaurant in San Marcos.

After dinner my parents drove home and then Christine, Jim & I hung out for awhile and got to just talk and catch up.  It was so great to see them again and definitely makes me realize how much we miss them in CO!  The next morning I headed to Temecula, ran my training all day and then headed to the airport to catch a flight back home that night.  It was quick but so nice to see everyone, even if it was less than 24 hours :)


Pictures with the baby belly :) 
I'm glad Christine & Jim got to at least see me pregnant in person!  Mom and Dad are visiting CO next month so I will get a chance to spend more time with them again soon - yay!





No comments: