On Saturday morning the boys and I walked in our 4th annual March For Babies!! This is a cause that has become so important to me ever since I have had children and also since I have been through some very hard times with friends who's babies should have been given a longer life. Craig, Chase & I walked when I was pregnant with Brady and this year we got to walk with baby girl along for the ride. I am so appreciative of my 3 healthy kids and more than ever, I know how truly special it is to receive the gift of a healthy baby. This walk is so emotional because you see families all around you with sad stories and miracle stories and it is a truly touching experience.
This year we had such a great turn out of friends and family which made the day even more fun! Plus we had 80 degree weather to top it off!! Our team raised $695! Thank you to everyone who supported us!
Group picture before we started.
Craig's parents, my neighbors Michelle & Heather with their kiddos, Ben & Dana and Adam!
We had 3 preggo girls walking with us - so cool!
Love my sweet boy! He walked all 3 miles and didn't complain once!
Some fun before we started! Chase was scared when I first asked him if he wanted to take a picture with them and said No, but then like 10 minutes later little man comes up to me and says, "I want to take a picture with them" :)
Here we go!
Brady taking a break from the stroller and getting a ride from Daddy
Beautiful walk throughout City Park
Zoey and Brady are little buds and they were running together, it was so cute! Until Zoey crashed about 10 seconds after this picture and we had to bust out some band-aids - poor thing!
Being cheered through the finish line!
We did it! The 5 of us will be back next year!
Random dinosaur that was wandering around - lol
Thanks again to everyone who supported us and to all our friends and family that came to walk with us! The coolest part was knowing walks were going on all around the country at the same time. Getting texts from Christine, Jim and Ben walking in San Diego at the same time was so cool :)












1 comment:
So who are the 3 preggo girls? :)
Post a Comment