Chase & Brady's daycare had their annual Thanksgiving Feast last Friday for lunch. Their school brought in Chick-Fil-A for all the kids and any parents that wanted to join as well. I was so impressed with how well all the teachers decorated, they made the cutest little tables for the kids!
Craig wasn't able to make it so I split my time going back and forth between the boys classes. I started in Brady's room and the little guys were so cute sitting at their turkey table all eating together. Brady didn't eat much, I think maybe a roll, but he sat down well with everyone else.
They even all had cute nametags :)
He decided he didn't want to look at me, lol!
I headed over to Chase's room and all the older kids were having a dance party while their teachers finished getting their long table set up!
Everyone sitting together getting ready to eat...
Chase with his 2 favorite buddies, Carson & Sam!
I brought Brady into Chase's room after he was done eating so we could all be in the same room together. Everyone had such a fun little feast and after about an hour I left so the boys could go down for a nap. I took Brady back to his room and it was so cute watching him walk over to his mat, lay down and say "Night Night Mama", then he was asleep before I could even leave the room!







No comments:
Post a Comment