This Halloween we decided to have a bunch of our neighbors over for a happy hour before trick-or-treating. We had 5 other families over and we had a blast enjoying appetizers, drinks and the kids played in anticipation of thier sugar high!
I didn't get a picture of my entire spread because it got so busy but I got a couple...
Cheese pumpkin I made from scratch!
Funfetti cupcakes Chase helped me make, carrots and dip, homemade turkey triangles, pigs in a blanket, pumpkin seeds, snake pizza and a Halloween punch for adults and kiddos!
I didn't get a picture of my snake (boo!) but here is the picture of what I made online. It turned out awesome, was so easy to make and my friends were raving about the taste (I didn't even get to try it!) I will definitely be making this again!
Group photo as we headed out. Brady was running around like a mad man and wanted nothing to do with the photo - lol!
My fireman
This is the best he would give me :)
Walking through the neighborhood with Daddy!
Our group of kiddos
Trick-or-treating at our friend Brittany's house
Family photo
Heather, Blake & her Dad.
Her Dad was visiting from New Jersey and doesn't know what to expect of his house when he flies back :(
Keefer Family
Chavez Family
McCoy Family
Cool house! Brady was obsessed with the giant snowglobe!
Jason & McKenzie
On a mission...
Mission Accomplished!
Craig took Brady home after about an hour and a half and then the rest of us made a pit stop at our friends, Tami & Calvin's, house. We hung out there for a bit and then Chase & I went with the Smiths for about another 45 minutes of trick-or-treating. We definitely closed down the block and called it a night at 8:45 :)
Chase got home, took a shower and came down to watch tv with us....yup that's how a night of sugar and running on little legs ends :)


No comments:
Post a Comment