If you ever get a chance to eat Palisade peaches from Grand Junction - DO IT!!! They are the most amazing, melt in your mouth, peaches you will ever have in your life. Every year friends of our family sell boxes of them to raise money for charity and then they host a "peach party" on the day that you pick them up. They do a pig roast and give out delicious peach daiquiris and you pick up your box of peaches.
I ended up freezing a bunch of our peaches to use for drinks and breads later on because I didn't want them to go bad on me. I also made yummy peach bread, gave some peaches to friends and we also ate them in their pure and amazing form!! YUM!
1 comment:
They are the best! I have already gone through 2 boxes this year :)
Post a Comment