Wednesday, August 18, 2010

29th Birthday!

I had an amazing 29th birthday! We didn't really do anything too big but it was just one of those perfect days. I was able to meet up for lunch with my friend, Bethy, who I haven't seen forever and it was an absolute blast! She is such a doll and it was so fun to get to spend time with her! After work Craig, Chase and I just had a family night at home. It was crazy hot today so the evening was perfect to spend outdoors. We played outside and I had a Coors Non-Alcoholic to celebrate :) Craig made us a yummy BBQ chicken pizza for dinner, I got to open gifts and we had a delicious Baskin Robbins ice cream cake for dessert (my one request!) Chase sang to me and I just felt so loved by my boys and by all my friends and family. Thanks everyone for making the day so special - I am a very blessed and lucky girl!

Last year of my 20's - yikes - I am not ready to be 30 so I better savor everyday of this year:)

Chase helping me open some gifts...



My beautiful card Chase colored for me!


Of course in my package from Mom and Dad Chase got a gift too! Here he is checking out how he's musical card works - he had fun dancing to it :)


My favorite part was when Chase sang me "Happy Birthday".. I have a video of it but it keeps failing when I try to upload it here... I'll keep trying - it is to die for!

3 comments:

C Frizz said...

Glad you had a nice birthday - wish we were there to celebrate with you. So what goodies did you get? :)

Sara Walker said...

Happy Birthday! I thought of you. I still need your CO phone number! Email me: westcoastwalkers@gmail.com

Lori said...

Got some new running shoes, another cute pair of casual shoes and some pearl earrings!