So Christine gave me a hard time the other day for not doing any baby updating on the blog, and I agree, yikes I am already doing a worse job documenting Baby #2's life! I will try to be better. My Mom had 2 baby books for Christine and only about 10 pages of the first book done for me - ha ha - isn't that the truth though.. it happens to everyone.
So I am officially HALFWAY through my pregnancy and it has actually started to go pretty fast. I'm not a huge fan of the beginning of pregnancy because you feel terrible (at least this time around I did) and you can't really tell anyone you're pregnant. Then you just start to feel fat and don't look pregnant yet.. it's a lot of fun:) Then, right around this time - BAM - you all of a sudden pop out and look pregnant, you start to feel the baby move and it is awesome the remaining 20 weeks. This is what I am hoping anyway. I loved the last few months of my pregnancy with Chase so I'm hoping for the same experience:)
This pregnancy definitely started out much differently than Chase. I felt great the whole time with Chase but this time I was so nauseaous when I would wake up and when I would go to bed for the first few months. That has finally gone away and now I am just tired - but I don't think that is going to change since I have a 2 year old in my life!
I started feeling flutters 2 weeks ago and then last week all of a sudden I started feeling pretty big movements from the baby - so cool! I wasn't expecting it this soon so that has been so amazing - I can even see my stomach moving at certain times!
My BIG ultrasound is tomorrow and we could find out the sex but we have decided to still not find out! Aaahhh - I am excited but it is definitely going to be hard. I think it will be even harder knowing the Dr knows on the piece of paper right in front of them :) I think this will be a fun experience though! I really have no idea what my guess is. In the beginning I really thought it was a girl since I felt so different but lately my gut has been saying boy - so who knows?!
Any guesses?
More updates on Baby #2 to come....
1 comment:
Hahaha, had to give you a hard time! I just want to see your growing belly! :) So Jim thinks it will be a boy, I honestly have no idea so I'll go with him and say boy.
Post a Comment