Yesterday I was woken up by having Starbuck's delivered to me in bed - such a good way to start the day! Then we got ready for church and when I came downstairs I had flowers, cards, and a present waiting. I went to grab my cell phone and Craig had snuck a new hot pink cover on my phone - just what I was wanting!
After church we came home and played outside with Chase and then we headed to a cute outdoor mall by us to have lunch. We played around in the kids area first and Chase was LOVING the water fountains that shot up from the ground! We had a 75-80 degree day for the first time in forever so we were all loving being outside!
We had a great lunch and played in the fountains some more! We headed home and skyped with my parents, Christine, Jim and Ben and then Chase & I both took a nap :) That evening we headed to Craig's parents to have dinner and celebrate with the whole family. We had a fun evening hanging out in the backyard and the kids had a great time together. I did a terrible job taking pictures but I have great memories from it :)
I want to wish my Mom a very Happy Mother's Day! My Mom has always been my biggest supporter and always puts everyone before herself and makes sure she does everything she can to make those around her happy. She has always shown Christine and I the way to be a humble and loving Mom and I thank you for that Mom!
Hope all the Momma's had a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment