Friday, March 19, 2010

California Adventure Part 1

This past week I got to extend a work trip to CA into a visit to see my family and friends!! Since Chase still flies for free for a few more months I took him with me and we had a great time together! The flight out was tough to say the least (Chase does not like to sit still and it was a packed flight) but we made it :)

We had a great weekend with Christine, Jim, Ben and my parents (we really missed having Craig though!) The weather was gorgeous and it was so fun to see Chase & Ben interact together. I couldn't believe Ben was walking - although he has been for awhile this was the first time I got to see it! He is so big! The boys played really well together and Chase loved running around saying "Ben!" Here are some highlights from the weekend...

Ben playing with the blocks...


Chase trying to share a magnet with Ben - listen to him say his name! It ended with a bit of a collision but still cute :)


Chase & Ben racing around the house


Ben got his 1st haircut!




Look at that new haircut!!



Ben putting out the vibe in the mall playground...


I think we are bothering them with pictures - ha ha


Riding together on a game at the mall


Matching PJ's from Grandma!



Mama's with their matching boys!

1 comment:

C Frizz said...

I love the way Chase says "Ben" - I keep watching that video! :)