Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Travel! Travel! Travel!

My new position with Yellow Book requires me to travel a lot. I was just looking back on my calendar the past few months.... check it out...

October - Present

Houston
Portland
Vancouver
Seattle
San Antonio
California
Salem
Back to Vancouver
Las Vegas
Boise
Austin
Off to Hawaii in 3 weeks...

I love what I do but have constant heartache missing my baby - oh the pain of a working Momma.
Thank God I signed up for points on Southwest, United, Hilton & Marriott - hopefully all of this will pay off with a nice FREE vacation for me and my boys!!!

2 comments:

Sara Walker said...

It will!! Back in my flying days, I think I racked up enough points for a free trip to Cabo, and you are flying a lot more than me. Where I hit it really big was with the Alaska Airline Credit Card, their rewards program is bar none the best, especially if you fly to Portland, Seattle, or Hawaii. Plus when you sign up you get 25,000 points (enough for one free ticket to Cabo or Hawaii) and then you get a $50 companion ticket each year, and 1 point for every mile or dollar you spend. Well worth the $75 annual fee. I'll get off my soapbox now... Love ya!

The Frisbees said...

Can I go to Hawaii with you??? :)