Sunday, October 25, 2009

Phantom Ghost

Tonight we were getting ready for dinner and heard our doorbell ring... who could it be at 7:30 at night on a Sunday (we eat late)..... Craig went to answer the door and this is what he found...



What is this Phantom Ghost? Good question! We were left a Happy Halloween gift bag with the ghost stapled to the front and underneath the following poem....


I was soo excited to get this gift bag - how cute of an idea is that??!! Craig thought I was completely crazy with how excited I was - even more so when he saw me taking all kinds of pictures of it :0) I guess to me it means more than just the "Phantom Ghost".. We have been apartment living the last 6 years together and have always dreamed of owning a home of our own one day and living in a neighborhood that would be a great environment for Chase. This treat on our doorstep tonight made me realize how far we had come and how blessed I feel to finally have our home!

Thanks neighbor.. we will be sure to pass the Phantom Ghost along tomorrow night....

3 comments:

Sara Walker said...

Sounds like you found an awesome neighborhood if they are doing stuff like this. We got "Booed" ourselves Friday night -kind of the same thing, how fun!! I'm so glad you are liking where you are.

Kasia said...

I'm with you...I think it's fun!

Dani said...

Yes, we got "Phantomed" too :) You've got to leave the sign on your door so that you don't get "Phantomed" again.