Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our First House!

We bought our first house!!!
Craig & I have looked forward to this day for a long time and it was such an amazing feeling to get the keys to our first home! This is the main reason that I have been a terrible blogger lately - the last week we closed on our house, moved in, been looking for furniture and, oh yea, working and raising a 1 year old - whew! :) We are soooo excited to have a house of our own and love everything about it! I will definitely post more pictures once we actually get some furniture and get it decorated but here is a sneak peak...


We need to get one of us with the sign.. no one was around to take one!


Driving home from closing with our keys!!


We own it!





Moving Day - I didn't get too many pictures - but thanks especially to John, Ben, Brett & Brad for helping us get everything moved in.



Thanks for the gorgeous flowers on moving day Mom and Dad!!


We are loving our new place and are ready for visitors :0)

3 comments:

C Frizz said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to come and visit!!! Miss you!

Jeff and Kandis said...

congratulations! What a beautiful place!

Sara Walker said...

Yeah!!! Wow! It's beautiful. You are so blessed. What a great life. Happy unpacking! -The great part about moving into a bigger place is there's room for everything!!