Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to some very special father's in our lives....

Dad - You have been and will always continue to be such a fun-loving strong root for our family. You are always there to help counsel our problems, share a good laugh and always put your family above anything else. Thank you for showing us how to build a happy home - we have learned so much for our own family! You are also an amazing & loving Grandpa, but we always knew you would be :)


Marvin - I could not have gotten luckier in the father-in-law department. From the day I met you it has been so easy and fun to be a part of your family. You have always shown your children (and children-in-law:) ) how much you care and will do anything for us and that has provided us with so much strength and support in our own lives. Thank you for all the love you have given us and Chase - we are so blessed!

Jim - It has been soo much fun to watch you during your first few months as Daddy to Ben! You are so calm and loving to Ben and I can't wait to watch you with him as he gets older. It is obvious that you both adore eachother and you are going to have such a great relationship. Happy 1st Father's Day!!! (This picture cracks me up)

Craig - This has been the most amazing year of my life. It has also been a lot of work and very challanging and I can't imagine having a more amazing person by my side as we have gone through our first full year of parenthood. I have always loved and adored you but watching you with Chase has brought that to a level I never knew existed. My heart melts watching you take care of him and seeing my boys laugh & play together. You have been the most amazing Daddy and Chase is sure one lucky boy. I hope he grows up to be just like you! I love you!

Hope everyone had a Happy Father's Day!!

2 comments:

C Frizz said...

Great post! Glad we got to spend Father's Day together. You have better pictures of Jim and Ben than we do - will have to get copies! :) Love you.

CSURAM1 said...

yeah, Birdman!