We got Chase a little Valentines gift... a 4 pack of Sesame Street foam books that he can read and chew at the same time - how perfect:) Guess which he prefers... ha ha
We spent the afternoon at the Kings vs Oilers hockey game at the Staples center. I got some tickets through my work and they were great seats. First deck and on one end, which happened to be where all the goals and fights were! The game even ended in a shootout! Too bad the Kings lost but it was fun anyway.
We grabbed some beers and lunch at the Yardhouse first and Chase had his first experience of sitting in a booster seat! I ended up having to put my jacket behind him to give a little extra cushion but he did great playing with toys and eating Puffs while we ate. People around us even commented on how good he was:)
We went to the game with our nanny, Amanda and her husband Ryan and son Aiden. I wish I would have gotten more pictures but here is a cute one of the Daddy's watching the hockey action with their boys. Amanda and Ryan are great - we are so lucky to have found her and have her watch Chase everyday!
Hope everyone had a good Heart Day!
1 comment:
How fun!! I want to come on your cruise!! Chase is adorable.
Post a Comment