Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy 2015!

We had a pretty mellow New Year's Eve this year.  
I was still so sick from bronchitis so Craig and I decided to just stay home and enjoy a little celebration with the kiddos.  Earlier that day, my in-laws called and told me they were picking up the boys and taking them to lunch to give me a break.  Well, they ended up keeping them all day and I got a much needed 3 hour nap!  They brought the boys back home at 6pm so we ordered some pizzas and they stayed and celebrated an early New Year's with us!  
It was a fun & unexpected way to ring in 2015.


I'm usually so prepared for these events but I was feeling so terrible, and had all 3 kids home with me all week, that I hadn't even gotten any fun New Year's noisemakers, etc.  I was so bummed but luckily I have the best husband and he ran to the store last minute so the kiddos could have a little extra fun...



Chase was the only kiddo to make it to 10pm to celebrate New York New Years...




Love this crazy kiddo


Looking forward to a happy, healthy 2015 full of great memories!

No comments: