Thursday, January 22, 2015

Christmas 2014!

Christmas morning this is what we were doing while we waited a little bit for the boys to wake up!  She didn't want to stay in our room but once we mentioned a bath she was all about it, so into the bath we went, lol!


The boys woke up soon after and couldn't wait to see what Santa had brought them!








Chase was wearing jammies that were way too small so I grabbed him some new ones!


Santa was here!



Chase was beyond devastated that Bell, our elf, was leaving so Bell left the kids this note to say goodbye



A new iPad mini - hopefully no one will steal this one!








Beanies and shirts from Maui - thanks Grandma & Papa T!





And pretty much the cutest pair of Rainbow sandals I have ever laid eyes on



Homemade ornament that Chase made at school 



Ready for spring baseball!


After opening gifts we had homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast and the boys spent a few hours putting together Lego's while I got dinner prep going



Trying out Brady's bike 


It was freezing out but we had to get outside for 20 minutes so the boys could try out their new presents!




Craig took the boys shopping at Target and they were allowed to each buy me 1 item of whatever they wanted.  Chase got me this sweet shirt and Brady got me the movie Ratatouille...so cute!  I couldn't have asked for more :)


We hosted Christmas dinner this year and I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of our table set up - it looked really pretty!  We made brown sugar and dijon pork, flank steak, garlic parmesan roasted potatoes, baked green beans with bacon, salad and good breads!  It turned out great!  We had Brad and Melissa & kids and Craig's parents over.  After dinner, the kids played and we got to sit at the table and play Catch Phrase and Taboo for hours - such a rare treat and such a fun time.

It snowed all afternoon and evening and we got our white Christmas...


Christmas Eve started my week long awful battle with bronchitis, so Christmas day was a little rough.  I fought through it but certainly could have used a do over feeling healthy :(

No comments: