A few of the Mom's in Chase's class had babies at the same time I had Brady so we have a cute little group of younger siblings... here is Jon, Zachary & Brady in their Halloween costumes :)
Saturday morning we made a yummy Halloween breakfast complete with waffles, sausage, strawberries, "Halloween juice" (orange juice and apple juice) for Chase & mimosas for Mommy & Daddy. Chase's waffles had chocolate chips, Halloween sprinkles and a few candy corns on top... which he ate before I could even get a pic - lol! VERY healthy breakfast :0)
Brady's Halloween gift from Grandma & Papa T :)
I only got one picture of pumpkin carving this year ... One of our pumpkins got ruined from the cold and our 3rd pumpkin was just a baby one so we just carved one pumpkin. It was fun though and Chase told us exactly what to cut for the face. He wanted triangles for the eyes and nose and a big smile :)
1 comment:
Brady looked SO CUTE in his full costume - love the pics of all the younger brothers. :)
Post a Comment