We got to go to the game with Tricia, Chris, Landon, John, Nicki & Laura. Chase and Landon had so much fun running around together, chasing each other and playing hide & seek behind every pole they could find! We ended up losing to the Padres that night but sometimes it's not whether you win or lose - it's about how many good memories you make :)
When we first got to the game we went over to watch the pitchers warm up in the bullpen. We got to see about 10 minutes before they finished up. They noticed Chase watching (more like staring - he is seriously obsessed - I don't think he blinked!) so they threw a ball they were using up to him when they were done! It was sooo COOL! Craig & I might have even been more excited than Chase but he still thought it was pretty amazing!
GO ROCKIES!!
Chase & Landon at the playground
Little buddies hanging out watching the game!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Chase is getting so big - I think he had a growth spurt!
So cute. I agree with Kasia, he looks SO BIG all of a sudden. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment