I found these Converse at Target the other day and I was just dying over them - how cute are they!
Chase was so excited to put on his "cool" new shoes yesterday before school! (Yes he actually said "COOL!") So adorable - plus his old shoes were velcro and he just took them off all day long - hopefully the double knotted laces will stop that!
He got it from John for his birthday. It was a little big then but he loves it now! Today was bike day at school so he got to take it with him to school!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, those are awesome!!! And what is that new ride? I don't remember seeing that one!
He got it from John for his birthday. It was a little big then but he loves it now! Today was bike day at school so he got to take it with him to school!
Cool shoes...do they make them in a small size??? ;)
Post a Comment