The day finally came - Chase climbed out of his crib - aaahhh!! :)
Saturday afternoon we put Chase down for a nap and then had Brad, Melissa, Jill, Don and all the kids over to watch the USA soccer game. I went to check on Chase a few times and he was sleeping away. Then we were downstairs watching the game and I heard Jill say "Hi Chase!" I looked up and there's Chase looking down at us from the loft!! We said " Did you climb out of bed?" and he got the biggest smile on his face - he was sooo proud of himself! He climbed out of bed and opened his own bedroom door and came out - holy cow!
He hasn't done it since but now we are on our toes knowing it is possible. Guess it's time for a big boy bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment