Carson's Turns 2!!
Our cutie nephew had his birthday in January so we had a family celebration over at Brad & Melissa's house. We sang to Brad as well for his birthday but I never seem to take pictures of adults anymore - sorry Brad! Ha Ha
Trying to get a shot of all 7 kids.... wasn't too successful :)
Carson trying to open presents - he had a few helpers!
Alex & Madison Turn 1!!!
Last weekend we went down to Colorado Springs to celebrate Kasia & Alan's twins birthday! It was fun to finally see their house and to meet the twins for the 1st time (they finally got to meet Chase for the 1st time too!) The twins were the cutest and seemed to love having everyone around to help celebrate their big day!
Discovering things around them together as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2"!
The 3 little ones playing together...
Getting ready for their cakes...
Will they like it ??
Madison was a true girl - loved her chocolate - Alex not so much :)
Micah Turns 4!
Friday night we went to Micah's birthday party at Monkey Bizness - such a cute indoor kid's gym. Chase was loving it - running around and going down the slides and playing basketball! We had a great time but I didn't pull my camera out so I will have to post more pictures after I get some from other people!
No comments:
Post a Comment