Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Visiting Santa

Our visit with Santa this year didn't go so well - last year Chase just stared at Santa in amazement.. this year we got this reaction...


Ha Ha - I had a feeling we would get this reaction this year - it has to happen to every kid right?! As soon as Craig and I came over and sat with Chase he definitely calmed down and even looked at Santa a little bit:) Sorry Santa - please feel free to still stop by our house this Christmas - Chase will love you again someday!




Chase telling me all about his visit with Santa...

2 comments:

The Frisbees said...

I love that last picture - he seems to be giving you the play-by-play of what happened and why he was crying! :)

Sara Walker said...

I think every kid has to have a screaming picture with Santa. -Ella had 2. Brandon was so mad at me for buying the $15 picture of her screaming her head off, but I had to have it!! Chase looks so grown up -I knew he'd had a hair cut the minute I saw these pictures. It makes him look so grown up!