Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!

We decided to start decorating for Christmas last weekend and it has been soo much fun! We put up all our decorations (2 boxes- ha ha! ) and then have been collecting more stuff throughout the week. Our poor tree looked HUGE in our apartment but now looks Charlie Brownish so I think we are going to put this one upstairs and get a big real tree for our 1st Christmas in our house!! I was sooo excited to have a staircase to put garland on this year - take a look....




We LOVE this time of year!!!

2 comments:

The Frisbees said...

Wow, you guys started EARLY this year!!! I bet you're excited to decorate your new home and start traditions with Chase. Looks beautiful.

Sara Walker said...

So pretty!! I love it. I just got caught up on your blog. You have such a darling little family and life!! Chase is a doll.