Monday, July 20, 2009

Sarah & Charlie's Wedding!

Saturday the new Mr. & Mrs. Pernicka threw an amazing wedding down in San Diego!! We had been looking forward to this wedding for awhile. Grandma & Grandpa babysat while Christine, Jim, Craig & I got a hotel and had a night out :0) The wedding was absolutely perfect and everything was just gorgeous!

Leaving the boys with Grandma & Grandpa


Pre-partying in the hotel room!


The ceremony was outside at The Dana Hotel in Mission Bay and they really could not have picked a more scenic spot to say their "I Do's."

Charlie waiting for his beautiful bride...

Here she comes... just gorgeous!

Had to take a shot of Charlie as Sarah walked toward him :0)

What a backdrop!

Sand Ceremony

You may kiss the bride!!


Enjoying the view - portrait time!



Cocktail Hour


Reception Time










CONGRATS SARAH & CHARLIE!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lori,
Thank you for the beautiful post and comments about our wedding. Charlie and I were honored to have you and Craig there with us!

Love,
Sarah