Last week Craig & I went on an AMAZING cruise in the Caribbean! It was the first vacation with just the 2 of us since our honeymoon almost 5 years ago! We usually end up using all our vacation visiting family & friends (which is awesome) but it is not quite the same vacation as a week in paradise!
We started our trip by flying to CO Wed night and leaving Chase with Grandma & Papa for the week. We got a chance to see a lot of friends and family and then took off on our adventure Friday night. We flew to Ft Lauderdale and got in about 1am - took a shuttle to Miami the next morning - then boarded our Norwegian Cruise for 7 days!!
Craig had been on a cruise before and I have always wanted to go on one. This trip was everything we were hoping for! The ship was a blast, we had a balcony room with a gorgeous view, the weather was perfect, the ports were full of fun and adventure and we got to spend a lot of couple time together laughing, having fun and just enjoying eachother. I definitely agree that it makes you better parents to make time for yourselves.
This was the very first time we had left Chase overnight so leaving him was tough (of course I cried) but once we were on the ship we knew he was being well cared for and really were worry free.
We had 4 ports along the way... Dominican Republic, St Thomas, Tortola & Bahamas! Like all vacations, it went too fast but we definitely enjoyed it and will do it again in the future!
We took a million pictures so here is a slideshow with some of my favorites....



1 comment:
That looks like a blast! I'm super jealous. I would have kicked Craig's butt at some shuffleboard.
Post a Comment