Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chase meeting Santa!

We took a trip up to The Grove in LA to have Chase meet Santa and to do some Christmas shopping. The shopping wasn't all that great but the outdoor mall is beautiful and fun to walk around! Craig actually even enjoyed it - Mr. I hate shopping:)
Chase did a great job meeting Santa - I was definitely afraid he would lose it with him but he totally smiled and was mesmerized by him! We only had to wait in line about 20 minutes because the weather was a little rainy so I think it kept people away. The Grove has a great little Santa's workshop set up that you go in the take the picture. Chase went right to Santa and smiled!
(These are sort of off to the side but you get the idea!)


Checking Santa out a little closer...

Outside the workshop afterwards.....

Craig & Chase while shopping

1 comment:

C Frizz said...

How fun! Can't believe Chase didn't freak out seeing Santa - what a good sport! Can't wait to see you guys and spend Christmas together. Love, Me