Chase is 2 months today! Where has the time gone?! We went in today for his 2 month check-up and first round of vaccines. There was a little 1 week old baby in the waiting room and I felt like that was us just yesterday at his first appt. It has been so fun to watch him grow these last few months though and he is starting to become such a fun little person more and more everyday.
His appt went good and he is still a perfect little baby. He is now 11 lbs 4 oz and 23 inches so becoming a bigger boy! He got 2 shots today and it was tough to hear him cry but I think after the traumatizing circumcision procedure we have already been through - this was nothing:) He is doing just fine now.
Happy 2 month Birthday Chase - you are soooo loved!
1 comment:
Oh, Lori, he is SOOO cute, you are NEVER going to want to go back to work!! Almost 12 lbs. -that is the magic weight where they'll start sleeping through the night!! Call me sometime, I miss you! Sara
Post a Comment