Wednesday, June 4, 2008
2 Weeks Old
I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since Chase was born. It feels like time has flown but at the same time being in the hospital having him feels like forever ago! We are all doing great - Chase gets more and more alert everyday and looks around with his big bright eyes. He is just adorable and continues to make us laugh with all his funny faces.
We had to say goodbye to Grandma today after 2 weeks of help from her. It was hard and I of course cried and Chase probably would have too if he knew what was going on :) Thank you Mom for all your help with everything - we couldn't have done it without you! You are a wonderful Grandma. and Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest picture! I can't wait to see him again in about a week! Stop growing Chase!!! :)
Post a Comment